Sulfate vs. Sulfate-free shampoo has been a debate in the beauty world for several years. Many curly and kinky haired women have opted to avoid shampoos with sulfate for fear of the product drying their hair out. Ladies we’re here to tell you, do not believe the hype! Not ALL sulfates are bad for your hair. Our CLEAN Shampoo uses Sodium Laureth Sulfate, a mild cleanser found in soaps, shampoos and toothpaste, and includes a coconut oil surfactant to ease the sulfate and nourish the hair. Here are 5 more things you need to know about CLEAN:
- Vitamins A and E is used to strengthen and rejuvenate dry, damaged hair
- Protein enriched with natural humectants (used to reduce the loss of moisture)
- Contains aloe vera to heal and sooth hair shaft and scalp
- Contains jojoba seed oil to moisturize hair and stimulate growth
- Wheat protein is used to provide volume and give added moisture
Additionally, our CLEAN Shampoo uses botanical extracts to help moisturize the scalp for a healthy, refreshed feeling. Your hair will be more manageable, softer and shinier with every use. With all the natural, moisture inducing ingredients CLEAN contains – are you still afraid of a little sulfate for cleansing? Pick a travel size bottles of CLEAN here or at Alex Anthony Salon to give a try. Tweet us @AACurlSystem or give us a shout on Instagram @AlexAnthonyCurlSystem and let us know your thoughts!